Friday, November 25, 2011

2009 One Hope Wine Chardonnay California



A wine I opened while preparing the thanksgiving day feast was a chardonnay from One Hope Wine. 50% of profits from each bottle of chardonnay sold are donated to fight breast cancer. A cause close to my heart.

Wonderful nose of fresh apple with hints of honey. Fresh crisp melon greets my nose along with a blast of citrus zest followed by vanilla notes. The aroma is fresh and lively and screams "drink me."

A very nice chardonnay. Ripe pear and apple treat the palate from the start of the taste. Fresh picked melon with lemon zest towards the middle followed by a creamy vanilla/butter finish. I also get a slight hint of oak but only as an accent. Refreshing with a great balance of fruit and acidity.

I encourage you to visit their website One Hope Wine to order wine and check out all the worthy causes each bottle sold supports. Excellent juice for great causes.

Cheers
Dan

No comments: