Thursday, July 5, 2012

2008 Flowers Camp Meeting Ridge Chardonnay Sonoma Coast



Several months back you may recall I participated in a tastelive where I was introduced to the portfolio of wine from Flowers Vineyard and Winery. Ever since that day I have not failed to keep a bottle of their juice in my cellar. Rich aromas, ripe fruit forward wines that treat the palate every time.

The 08 Camp Meeting Ridge Chardonnay fills the nose with floral notes, fresh peach, honeydew melon, creamy carmel, hints of toasty oak and citrus zest. Gives you a tropical coastal sensation.

Wonderful flavor with the ripe melon, hint of fresh apple, tangerine, vanilla carmel cream, lime and a touch of oak. Love how the fruit has evolved from a previous bottle I tasted. The layers of flavor with each sip are superb.

Learn more about the great things happening at Flowers Vineyard and Winery by clicking the link today.

Cheers
Dan

No comments: