Sunday, July 31, 2016

2014 Ceja Vineyards Bella Flor Rose Wine Sonoma Coast Sonoma County Quick Sip


Tonight's wine is the 2014 Ceja Vineyards Bella Flor Rose from my wine club shipment. The Latino family owned winery was the first I met as I discovered the world of wine. I have always held a special place in the cellar for their juice.

The nose is full of ripe red berries and fresh cut rose pedals with a hint of spice. The aromas are so pleasing with the fruit and floral notes.

The mouth is superb with tart cranberry and plum. As the wine warms in the glass the tartness is replaced by this wonderful hint of cream followed by a juicy crisp finish. The complexity of this cool climate rose is outstanding. I'll give the winemaker an A+.

If you are considering joining a wine club I highly recommend the Ceja Vineyards Wine Club where you have the choice 3, 6 or 12 bottles shipped 4 times per year. Ceja Vineyards winemaker Armando Ceja selects the wines for each shipment and can I say he never disappoints my palate. Sign up today and start receiving this premium wine at your doorstep.

Headed to wine country then make sure your itinerary includes a stop at the Ceja Vineyards Sonoma Wine Tasting Room located at 22989 Burndale Rd in Sonoma. Here you will learn about the family and story behind the wines plus sip some mighty fine juice. And if you are lucky these 2 beauties will be your guides to a great tasting experience.

Cheers
Dan


No comments: